Each entry consists of a single image, and the following information:
- Your entry
- Category title you are submitting for
- Your full name
- Image title
- A brief ‘about me’ (no more than 100 words – can include a link to your blog or website)
- The title of the magazine subscription you would like from Zinio, if you win.
The Categories for entries are: (1) Cities, (2) Landscapes; (3) People; and (4) Sense of Place. You may submit one entry per category, however a winner cannot win more than one category. Each entry must comply with the following requirements (the “Photograph Requirements”)
- All digital files must be 5 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content
There will be two winners chosen for each of the four categories. All entries must be submitted and received by July 25 2013 at 23:59:00 GMT.
Winners will be announced by 1st August 2013. Winners will receive one magazine subscription of their choice from Zinio.
All photographs will be published on the category section of the competition site, and the eight winners will also be published on www.emilyluxton.co.uk.